Followers

Thursday, November 16, 2017

Wholesale Row

click on photo to enlarge

Downtown Roanoke

Looking at the backside of the Roanoke Warehouse Historic District, also known as "Wholesale Row".

Today I am thankful for early morning texts from my daughter Ashlyn! Her boyfriend's best friend found one of the rocks I had hidden for our Facebook group Botetourt Rocks so she texted to let me know he found my rock haha...it's a small world! Also thankful for sunshine! It's going to be a beautiful fall day with lots of sun and blue skies!

Linking up with Michelle's Thankful Thursday :)

9 comments:

  1. That is so cool that he, of all people, found it! Wow, these tracks are so intertwined! It makes me wonder why there are not more train wrecks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That WAS a fun text to get! Love your photo too! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, that is cool your daughter's boyfriend found your rock. Neat view! Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The intertwining rail tracks never fail to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you are thankful for those relationships. I hope to always keep those with my own kids, as they grow. Thanks for linking up today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love texts from my daughters - and this was a fun one for you to get!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting Dutch style buildings by these beautifully lighted rail road tracks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Small world. Really unexpected that someone close found it

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)