Followers

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Est. 1762

click on photo to enlarge

Charlottesville . VA


Today I am thankful for a few hours I got to spend with Ashlyn yesterday! She had to come over to do some laundry and asked me if I would go to an antique store with her because she is trying to find a table for her tv...doesn't take much to convince me to visit an antique store! We didn't find anything she liked but it was sure a nice afternoon :)

Linking with Michelle's Thankful Thursday & Signs, Signs

11 comments:

  1. ...antiquing are thankful times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How good to know you enjoyed your day in Charlottesville!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had never heard of Charlottesville until this week.
    Am enjoying your personal pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A good way to spend the day. A fine shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen this. Is it near downtown? What a fun thing to do together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww...I love moments at the antique store. Nothing like a bit of history in furniture! lol Thanks for linking up today and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I feel the same way when my daughter comes over! If I had known the happiness it brings to moms, I would have spent more time with my mom....of course I was busy busy back then lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Family times are indeed thankful times!
    I wonder what Charlottesville looked like in 1762

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad you got to spend some time with your daughter. Mine was supposed to come over yesterday and then chickened out because of the traffic issues with the eclipse. I didn't blame her!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)