Followers

Monday, June 19, 2017

Kyle Wilson Art

click on photos to enlarge



Wilson Hughes Gallery. 117 Campbell Ave SW . Roanoke . 24011

Last week I showed you part of this wall RIGHT HERE and I told you I'd show you a little more! It's just so much to take in all in 1 post! The first one is signed "Kyle Wilson Art" and the second one is signed but I just can't make it out...I'll give you another little peep next week!

Linking up with Monday Murals & Through My Lens

Happy Monday, have a great day :)

10 comments:

  1. He is very talented. His subjects are dark! I like the colors he uses. I am looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right there is plenty to see in this artistic creation. Lots of colours do brighten up the second image. Look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool. This would fit in well with the streets of Berlin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The images are very strong. Nice finds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The art reminds me a bit of Día de Muertos motifs and murals with a more edgy urban look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh la! You have to wonder what was going through the artist's head when they were painting this Tanya ☺

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)